Drive DeVilbiss XS2 Aluminium Transit Wheelchair
Our new and improved XS Wheelchair uses a similar frame to the XS Wheelchair but adds many new features. The chair is available in a Vivid Silver in 40cm, 45cm and 51cm seat widths.
- Sturdy, silver aluminium frame is lightweight for transporting, durable and aesthetically pleasing
- Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest, removable arms as well as quick-release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow space-saving storage and easy transportation
- Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Incorporated as standard are a seat cushion, tension adjustable backrest and push-button length adjustment on armrests, allowing chair to be easily adapted to suit comfort preferences
- A one-touch lap belt is also supplied on both self-propel and transit models, providing additional stability for user
- Long-reach brakes on rear wheels give easy access to attendant and user for increased safety, with transit model also featuring `immediate-access’ cable brakes to reduce speed or safely park chair
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- All-round solid Polyurethane (PU) tyres offer durability and minimum maintenance
- Available in three different seat widths to suit various user sizes
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
Download the User Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.