Care Quip X6 Deluxe Daybed and Chair
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for dependent clients who are confined to a chair for long periods
- Pressure relieving memory foam, contoured backrest with lumbar and lateral support, angled armrests and adjustable wings and neck pillow ensure maximum comfort and postural support
- Integrated air cell in seat for premium pressure relief
- Tilt in space recline action and high leg rest elevation for reduced fluid retention
- Designed for use with standing machines and transfer hoists
- Large push handle and simple recline mechanism makes movement and operation safe and easy for the carer
- Resilient European four-way stretch vinyl is fluid resistant, fire retardant and vapour permeable with antibacterial and non-allergenic properties
- Soft-stretch vinyl is used on inner contact surfaces, while hard-wearing vinyls are used on the outside of the chair
- Removable seat and back covers for infection control management
- Supplied with slide-in removable meal tray and removable padded footrests for additional comfort and heel support
- 4 x swivel locking castors (one directional) for easier mobility
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Arm Height||Back Height||Overall Width||Max User Weight|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.