Luggie Super Deluxe Travel Scooter
The Luggie Super Plus mobility scooter is the same scooter as the Luggie Super, but with suspension on the front wheels and larger pneumatic tyres on the rear, giving the mobility scooter a softer ride over bumpy surfaces. With larger tyres, the scooter is able to navigate tougher terrain than the original Luggie Super mobility scooter. The carrying capacity is the same as the Super: 160 kgs.For that little extra expense, the ride is a step up in comfort.
- Maximum weight capacity 163kg
- Maximum speed Up to 4 mph / 6.4 kph
- Maximum safe slope6 degrees
- Maximum climbing ability 6 degrees
- Ground clearance 2.5″/ 6 cm
- Turning radius 41.34″ / 105 cm
- Overall length –unfold 39” / 99cm
- Overall length –folded 26”/ 66cm
- Overall width 20.67″ / 52.5cm
- Front 2”X 6” PU solid
- Rear 2”X 7” PU solid
- Anti-tips Rear
- Standard seating
- Foldable, compact, moulded plastic
- Battery charger Off-board, 5 amp
- Per-charge range 18km / @69.8kg
- Battery weight 10.5 AH Lithium battery pack (2.3 kg)
- Total weight without batteries 26 kg
- Total weight with batteries 28.2 kg
- Motor spec. 4100 rpm / 150w
- Battery meter LED
- Seat pad Extra Large
- Extra Large Handle
- Dual braking system Electronic, regenerative, and electromechanical
- Drive train 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Suspension front
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.