Stander Ez Fold-N-Go Walker
The EZ Fold & Go Walker weighs less than 3.5kg and supports up to 180kg
The Walker folds 4x smaller than your average walker to quickly store in your car, shopping cart, the overhead compartment of an airplane, or discreetly by your side when not in use. The Fold & Go can fit through narrow doorways and tight spaces; making it ideal for indoor use at home, while shopping, or eating at restaurants. It is height adjustable and comes with an organiser pouch.
- Worlds Smallest Folding Walker - For stress-free traveling.
- Easy-Fold Technology - Walker folds in seconds with the lift of a finger.
- Manoeuvrable - The smaller base makes it easy to fit through tight spaces.
- Easy-Glide Feet - For trouble-free manoeuvring over all surfaces.
- Touch-Height Adjustment - Adjust height with the touch of a finger
- Contemporary Look - 3 Stylish Colours: Regal Rose, Cobalt Blue, and Black Walnut.
- Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Colours: Black Walnut , Regal Rose, Cobalt Blue
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Wheels: 6” Diameter Wheels
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Collapsed Dimension: 91.4cm H X 13.3cm W x 20.3cm D
- Open Depth: 54.6cm
- Open Width: 64.7cm
- Open Handle Width: 45.7cm
- Height Adjustment: 81.3cm X 97.8cm for users 147cm to 203cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
Can’t review the actual product as it was sent direct to my mum, however she’s very happy and can lift it easily in and out of her car on her own. She has very little strength so this is ideal. Service was outstanding.
Allows my 94 year old mother to regain her independence
The stander walker was a great buy . It is light to move and travel even for octogenarians. I can make it narrow to go through smaller doorways and spaces . However When closed it is not very stable and falls which is one of the problems . The second problem is the two wheels at the front . They Should not have been plastic as they will wear out quicker and drags a bit during movement .
I was also interested in buying the rollator as it has a seat but not happy with 6” plastic wheels . However for indoors it is an excellent walker .