iLiving Sprint i3 Portable Mobility Scooter
NEW lightweight mobility scooter the i Living i3
It’s an excellent choice for people who wish to continue living an active lifestyle.
The main reason people love the i3 Portable Mobility Scooter is that you can take it almost anywhere – whether that’s in the local area, day trips, or holidays abroad.
In fact, the i3 mobility scooter is perfect for further travel. Made from lightweight, yet robust aluminium it can be used on all public transport including car, bus, aeroplane, train, and cruise ship.
Additionally, it features a storage compartment on the floorboard, a USB port so you can charge your cell phone, a battery compartment switch, and durable cushioned seat for maximum comfort. The i3 t Scooter comes with one battery but has the option to store and use a second battery. The i3 Scooter’s battery compartment is secure and access to the compartment can only be accomplished with the scooter key, ensuring that no unauthorised persons can ever drive your scooter away. In addition, a switch under the battery compartment allows the operator of the scooter to switch between batteries so that you’re never caught without a spare battery. Our ultra-lightweight, foldable mobility scooters come in two different colours: burgundy and blue.
A single lithium battery will provide a travel distance of up to 11kms. And, if that’s not enough for your lifestyle, a second battery can be used to double the distance.
You can change between batteries with a flick of a switch – that’s simplicity at its best!
It only takes a matter of seconds to fold the i3 ready for storage, meaning you won’t be hanging around to get on with your day. Additionally, it features a compartment in the floorboard for you to store personal items, a USB port so you can charge your devices, and a cushioned seat to keep you comfortable.
- Total Weight only 24kilo.
- Folds and unfolds in two steps. No assembly required.
- Take it through the airport like rolling luggage. Check-in at the gate.
- Travels up to 22 kilometres on one battery charge. Two batteries allow up to 45 kilometres
- Weight Capacity: 136kilo.
- Ground Clearance: 7.6cm
- USB Charging Port for mobile phone recharge
- Bright LED headlights, taillights, and brake lights as a standard safety feature
- Battery Weight: 1.72 kilo.
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Charger: AC100-240V
- Battery Voltage: DC24V
- Tiller: Height and Angle Adjustable
- Turning Radius: 121 cm
- Motor: 120W
- Braking System: Electromagnetic
- Frame Structure: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Seat Height: 55.88cm from the ground
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Tire Size: 17 cm
- Maximum Incline: Up to 8°
- Maximum Speed: 6.43 kilometres
- Minimum Speed: 3.21 kilometres
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive with Freewheel Option
- Standard Seat Dimensions: 40X38x10 cm (W x D x H)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.