Drive DeVilbiss Roomba Indoor Rollator
This high value walking frame is designed in contrasting white and black and has been developed for indoor use.
- Designed in contrasting black and white and developed for indoor use
- Full length handlebar is made from soft foamed rubber to provide a comfortable grip
- Full length brake handle is suitable for one hand operation (e.g. by persons suffering from Hemiplegia)
- Very narrow with a width of only 57cm (22") ideally suited for use in tight spaces
- Foldable for easy storage and transportation and locks when folded up for easy handling
- Extremely lightweight aluminium frame weighs only 5.6kg (with basket and tray)
- Includes a practical tray with a built-in cup holder to avoid spillages, and raised edges to prevent dropping items
- Includes a textile basket to keep essentials handy
Width: 57cm (22")
Depth: 55cm (22")
Height Min: 81cm (32")
Height Max: 94cm (37")
Weight: 6kg (13lb)
Weight Capacity: 100kg (16st)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
Very happy with the service from Agility Mobility. The DeVilbiss Roomba Indoor Rollator has aided my mother’s mobility at home and is safer than her using a walking stick and carrying a cup of tea from kitchen. Hand brake is a little hard for her to engage but rollator is quite stable without engaging it.
I find the rollator very useful around the house much better than walking sticks. I will recommend it to my friends. Thank you.
I thank you for your help and prompt service I received in purchasing the Indoor Rollator, The patient seems to be happy using it. Mary
Very good designed easy to use
I now have had my rollator for more than a week. I am delighted with it. It allows me to walk upright ( no bending over) it is so light and easy to manoeuvre. I thought all I wanted was a tray but this rollator has many other advantages. Very very happy with my purchase and service.