Romedic ReTurn Attendant Patient Transfer Unit
A multi-functional, pivoting and transportation platform that eliminates heavy lifting procedures
Features & Benefits
- Provides a secure and active transfer method when the client has to stand up and be moved to a bed, wheelchair or toilet
- Can also be used to test and exercise weight bearing capability, and assist in helping clients sit further back into a chair
- Ideal tool in a rehab unit, hospital ward or home because the client can manage transfers etc with the help of just one carer
- Makes it possible for the carer to place the wheelchair at a comfortable distance from the bed to provide more space to work safely
- Place the platform close to the sitting client and place the client?s feet on the base plate. The client can then get close to the vertically-spaced gripping bars and rise to a standing position using natural movements. The platform can then be steered towards desired location using the carer as a counterbalance
- Romedic Return Belt is an excellent complement to the Return when additional support and stability is needed
- The spacing of the gripping bars provides multiple grip and hand placement options for the client in sit-to-stand scenarios
- Lower leg supports are height and width adjustable to suit the individual needs of each client
- Base plate has an in-step of only 40mm so the client does not have to lift their feet very high to stand on to the platform
- Outlined foot prints and a clear symbol on the base plate make the positioning of the feet self-evident both to the carer and client
- Rolls and steers easily even with a heavy user
- Sturdy brake locking system for additional stability and security
- Disassembles into two parts for easy transportation
|Frame Height||Frame Width||Base Length||Max User Weight|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.