Romedic Quick Move Patient Transfer Device
Supports and activates the client in sit-to-stand procedures, and transfers the client in a seated or standing position
Features & Benefits
- Developed for clients with impaired balance and reduced leg strength, but the client must have some strength in the arms and be able to weight bear to actively participate in the transfer
- Ideal for both long-term and for occasional needs, for example in post-operative care when the balance is temporarily impaired
- The client places their feet on the anti-slip footplate, gets support form the lower leg support and chooses a comfortable horizontal or vertical grip. When the client has risen using their own strength, the carer or client folds down the cushions behind the buttocks, to provide a stable support. The client then has the option to remain standing or to be seated during the transfer
- When the client is rising again, the carer can, with a push on the handle, angle the cushions to assist achieving a standing position
- Stimulates a natural pattern of movement
- Angle-adjustable buttock cushions, lower leg/knee support and leg width are all adjustable for a safe and stable transfer
- Compact and convenient
- Durable powder coated steel frame
- Mounted on 4 x 75mm castors, 2 of which are locking
|Width||Length||Height||Base Width||Max User Weight|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.