Aidapt Digital Display Home Pedal Exerciser
Perfect Device To Help You Monitor Your Rehab Exercise
Robust, compact mini cycle exerciser that can help to improve circulation and muscle strength; ideal for those keen to exercise from the comfort of their own home. It can be used to exercise legs from a seated position, lying down, or even on a table for arm exercises. Featuring a digital counter that measures calories burned, time, revolutions and strides per minute, the bike is perfectly designed for low impact exercise, helping to tone leg and arm muscles. With a lightweight, sleek and compact design, the exercise pedaler can easily be stored away when not in use. Minimal assembly required.
Ideal for rehabilitation and fitness in the home.
- Stylish folding compact design for easy storage.
- Useful inbuilt digital display screen to monitor progress
- Helps strengthen and tone legs and arms
- Minimal assembly required
- Battery included (AG13 button battery)
- Depth (mm): 235
- Height (mm): 375
- Width (mm): 495
- Product Dimensions (mm): 375x495x235
- Net weight (kg): 2.46
- Batteries: AG13 Button Battery(Included)
- Colour: Black and Grey
- Footprint (WxD) Min/Max (mm): 185x380x390
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 114.3
- Packing: Colour Box
- Size: 375x495x235
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.