Drive DeVilbiss Nitro Rollator
The Nitro Rollator walking aid has been designed for easy manoeuvrability both indoors and outdoors. Featuring large 10” form casters, the Nitro has an enhanced turning radius thanks to the caster fork design.
- The Nitro Rollator is available in two sizes - Standard and Petite
- Suitable for use in tight spaces with a caster fork design that enhances turning radius
- Internally routed brake cables for added safety
- Push button height adjustment on handles
- Cross brace design for added stability
- Easily folds with one hand to a compact size for storage and portability
- Integral seat handle serves as a useful handgrip for folding rollator
- Large 25cm (10") front casters for easy manoeuvrability
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Removable zippered storage bag
- Plastic clip holds the rollator closed when frame is folded for easy handling
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool free thumb screw
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated
Width: 59cm (23")
Depth: 48cm (19")
Height Min: 85cm (34")
Height Max: 97cm (38")
Seat Width: 46cm (18")
Seat Depth: 20cm (8")
Seat Height Min: 52cm (21")
Seat Height Max: 52cm (21")
Weight: 8kg (18lb)
Weight Capacity: 135kg (21st)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
Purchased this for my mother and pleasantly surprised with great customer service, taking my call after hours and answering all my questions.
Shipping was very reasonable and delivery was fast and traceable. It was ordered Wednesday evening and delivered Friday from Victoria to Qld while in a pandemic.
Great product design with very well thought through features. I was worried about if it would be too lightewight for stability but it is perfect. Folding frame enables user to get into some very narrow locations. Seat is more comfortable that I imagined it would be. Well Done
Dad loved the chair when he was in respite care, so i purchased one for him when he went home.
Goes nowhere with out it and is very easy to fold and put in your car for transport.
Dad first used in respite care and loved it so much that he wanted to buy one immediately.
Have he left respite I brought him his own to use at home.
Additionally that are so easy to fold and transport in your car.
Brilliant, very stable, well made and comfortable! My dad is highly delighted! Folds as small as his old triwalker but has the advantage that it runs over rough terrain with ease! Only dissapointing feature is there is no cane holder.