Drive DeVilbiss Lightweight Dual Wheel Powerstroller
This excellent lightweight Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs.
- Fits most wheelchairs with seat widths from 14” to 20” (including narrow track wheelchairs such as the Lightweight Aluminium)
- Fits 2.2cm-2.5cm (7/8”-1”) diameter tubing
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Lightweight at 14kg and less than 8kg (17lb) with battery pack removed for easy transportation
- Trigger handset with variable speed dial and direction button to suit the attendant and user requirements
- The Powerstroll can be easily fitted and removed
- Twin ‘Drive’ wheels with 8” black non-marking PU tyres
- Removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportation
- Uses 1 x 12v 20ah battery (airline friendly)
- Lightweight 100w 12 DC motor making the unit very portable
- Easy to use lift up strap to increase manoeuvrability
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- Adaptor brackets are available to allow the telescopic bar at the front of the power pack to be installed at its standard height or at a new height approx. 2” (5cm) lower
- This is ideal for installation on wheelchairs, that have a higher or lower horizontal bar or lack a hemi-shape (such as the XS2 and SD2)
- The brackets are supplied in pairs. No further fasteners are required
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.