Drive DeVilbiss Lightweight Aluminium Rollator R8 Wheels - High Grip Wheels
This lightweight aluminium rollator is the lightest rollator in our range. Buy yours online today.
This model features upgraded hi grip wheels to ensure that you don't lose traction on more slippery surfaces.
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame provides longevity and stability and is also very light to manoeuvre and transport.
- Handle height adjusts quickly with hand wheels for optimal sizing.
- Anatomically designed, latex-free handles allow comfortable grip especially for users with painful hands.
- Arthritic-friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly and are lockable for additional safety.
- Padded rest seat flips up easily for access to storage bag (supplied) or for folding.
- Curved and padded backrest offers comfortable seated support and flips up easily for folding/storage.
- Easy folding mechanism facilitates storage and transportation.
- Swivelling front wheels increase manoeuvrability.
- Solid, puncture proof tyres provide increased manoeuvrability over various surfaces – R8 - 18cm (7”).
- Available in Vivid Blue or Spirit Red finish.
- Easy wipe-clean surfaces.
Width: 62cm (25")
Depth: 62cm (25")
Height Min: 78cm (31")
Height Max: 93cm (36.5")
Seat Width: 36cm (14")
Seat Depth: 31cm (12")
Seat Height Min: 53cm (21")
Seat Height Max: 53cm (21")
Weight: 6.3kg (13lb)
Weight Capacity: 135kg (21st)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
Very pleased - very light and easy to manoeuvre.
Very happy with my purchase. I did have one problem. The right hand tightener, would not tighten making the arm wobble. Had a friend work on it.
Pretty good bit of kit & excellent value for the price.
Helped my mother with her walking mobility, given her confidence. Extremely happy with the walker.
We purchased this recently and it really helped to restore my wifes mobility (Who has great difficulty and pain when walking) and to get around so much more easily. It's ideal for outdoor use but it can be a bit large for using indoors. This is my mistake and not the manufacturers as I chose for this model but it is an excellent product!