Drive DeVilbiss IDSOFT TILT RECLINE WHEELCHAIR - Self Propelled Wheels
The Tilt-in-Space ID Soft Wheelchair can be tilted and reclined into various positions to assist with pressure distribution, correct posture and maximum comfort. The wheelchair is available with two wheel sizes – mid wheel or self-propel.
- Multi-adjustable wheelchair designed to adapt to most needs of the users requirements
- The wheelchair can be tilted and reclined to help the user maintain correct posture, as well as assisting with even pressure distribution
- Offers maximum comfort for those spending longer periods of time in a wheelchair, and who may also need assistance with their posture
- Infinite position adjustment of the backrest and seat angle which can be easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted
- Frame design ensures the wheelchair is steady, whatever the backrest and seat angles are
- Available with 24” self-propel or mid wheels to suit users requirements
- Height adjustable push handles to provide comfort for the attendant
- Padded adjustable headrest with multi-positional ear cushions and elevating leg rests for additional support and pressure relief
- Anti-tip wheels with integral stepper tube to aid use on kerbs
- Long, curved adjustable armrests are fully padded for extra comfort and are easily detachable through a push button
- Back rest reclines from 90° (vertical) to 120°
- Adjustable height backrest
- Three seat widths are available – 39-44cm (15-17”) 44-49cm (17-19″) and 49-54cm (19-21”)
- Multi-adjustable leg rests can be altered in width, height and depth of calf cushion
- Suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle (“Crash Tested” to ISO 7176/19)
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st)
- Accessories available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are your Tilt recline self propelled chairs sent assembled or total dissassembled
The Main body of the Tilt recline (Self Propelled) chairs is fully intact and assembled - The attachments such as the headrest, legrest etc are simply attached to the chair.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.