Solax Genie Premium - Rear Suspension Travel Scooter
A rare find travel scooter with rear suspension
- The Genie + + is in a class of its own! It is a fully Automatic Electric Folding & Unfolding scooter available now with rear suspension for a more comfortable ride .This easy to use, ultra-portable electric scooter offers the ultimate in convenience with Remote Control operation.
- The Genie+ has 136kg weight capacity and comes standard with a lightweight Lithium battery (Up to 15km on a single charge).
- The Genie folds into a very compact and easy to manage unit. It easily fits into the back of the smallest hatchback. It is also airline friendly, fully compliant and within regulations with a Lithium Ion dry cell battery. This is a unique and original scooter that is not only portable and convenient but highly comfortable and easy to use.
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 136kg
- Weight W/Battery: 26kg
- Weight W/O Battery: 24.5kg
- Max Speed: 6 km/Ph
- Length: 950mm
- Width: 450mm
- Height: 865mm
- Drive Wheel: 175mm (Solid)
- Front Wheel: 150mm (Solid)
- Turning Radius:1.55m
- Max Curb Height: 25mm
- Ground Clearance: 64mm
- Charger: 2AM Adaptor Off-Board
- Batteries: 24V/10 AH x 1 Lithium Battery
- (Lithium Batteries with MSDS Certificate
- Travel Distance: Up to 15km
- (Add a 2nd battery for up to 30km per usage)
- Rear Wheel Drive Sealed Transaxle Drive
- Controller: Dynamic/PG, 45A
- Rear Suspension
- Australian Standards/ISO Standards: Yes
- Motor: 120-Watt Motor Output: 120W x DC24V
- Braking Distance:1.2M (Max Speed Forward)
- Slope Grade Ability: Minimum 8 ~Maximum 13 Degrees (Depending on Terrain & Weight)
- Size when folded to fit Vehicle: H 635mm x W 450mm x D 450mm
- Seat Size: H 380mm (from floor of scooter to top of seat) x W 430mm x D 400mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.