Luggie Elite Deluxe Travel Scooter
The Elite Plus 4 is a four wheel version of the Elite Plus mobility scooter, with front suspension and pneumatic tyres. For those that want heightened stability and a more comfortable ride, this is the scooter to choose. The Elite Plus 4 and Super Plus 4 (see below) mobility scooter comes with standard 10.5 A/H Li-ion batteries that can be upgraded to 16.5 A/H, giving a much higher range. With the well-designed front suspension and larger pneumatic tyres on the rear, the ride is smooth and comfortable. The Elite Plus 4 mobility scooter has a 145 kg carrying capacity.
- Maximum weight capacity 145kg
- Maximum speed Up to 4 mph / 6.4 kph
- Maximum safe slope6 degrees
- Maximum climbing ability 6 degrees
- Ground clearance 2.5″/ 6 cm
- Turning radius 95 cm
- Overall length –unfold 39” / 99cm
- Overall length –folded 26”/ 66cm
- Overall width 20.67″ / 52.5cm
- Front 2”X 6” PU solid
- Rear 2”X 7” PN
- Anti-tips Rear
- Standard seating
- Foldable, compact, moulded plastic
- Battery charger Off-board, 5 amp
- Per-charge range 15km 25km on flat surface
- Battery weight 10.5 AH Lithium battery pack (2.3 kg)
- Total weight without batteries 26 kg
- Total weight with batteries 28.2 kg
- Motor spec. 4100 rpm / 150w
- Battery meter LED
- Seat pad Extra Large
- Extra Large Handle
- Dual braking system Electronic, regenerative, and electromechanical
- Drive train 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Suspension Front
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.