Action Akton Polymer Gel Bariatric Pilot Cushion
Features & Benefits
- Offers a low profile cushion, pressure care and shear reduction for medium risk users
- Quality AKTON polymer
- Helps promote even pressure distribution
- AKTON polymer, unlike fluid gel, does not displace from areas requiring pressure relief
- Isolates and protects areas where shear forces and pressure points are prevalent
- AKTON polymer provides significant shock, vibration and impact absorption
- Pad does not promote bacterial growth, making it ideal for multi-client use
- Pad is sealed by a waterproof film within a breathable cover and non slip base
|Code||Dimensions||Height||Max User Weight|
|MC1960||20 x 16” (500 x 410mm)||25mm||Unlimited|
|MC1970||20 x 18” (500x 460mm)||25mm||Unlimited|
|MC1980||20 x 20” (500 x 500mm)||25mm||Unlimited|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.