Action Akton Polymer Gel Commuter Cushion
Features & Benefits
- Offers comfort, basic pressure care and shear reduction for low risk users
- Combination of 13mm AKTON polymer gel and 44mm of foam
- AKTON polymer helps promote even pressure distribution while foam provides additional comfort
- AKTON polymer, unlike fluid gel, does not displace from areas requiring pressure relief
- Isolates and protects areas where shear forces and pressure points are prevalent
- AKTON polymer provides significant shock, vibration and impact absorption
- Pad does not promote bacterial growth, making it ideal for multi-client use
- Pad is sealed by a waterproof film within a breathable cover and non slip base
|Code||Dimensions||Height||Max User Weight|
|MC0470||16 x 16” (410 x 410mm)||57mm||110kg|
|MC0480||18 x 16” (460 x 410mm)||57mm||110kg|
|MC0490||18 x 18” (460 x 460mm)||57mm||110kg|
|MC8120||20 x 18” (500 x 460mm)||57mm||110kg|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.