Drive DeVilbiss Steel Eco Wheelchair
This Foldable wheelchair is available in either the Transit or Self Propelled versions. The S1 Wheelchair has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid low maintenance tyres and height adjustable footrests.
- A cost-effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical’s wheelchair range.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation.
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean.
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation.
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety.
- All-round solid puncture-proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep.
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs.
- 31.75cm (12.5”) rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant.
- 61cm (24”) composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight.
Width (Open): 61cm (24")
Width (Closed):26cm (10")
Length: 106cm (42")
Height: 90cm (36")
Seat Width:45cm (18")
Seat Length: 40cm (16")
Seat Height:49cm (19")
Weight: 18kg (39lb)
Weight Capacity: 115kg (18st)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.