Drive DeVilbiss S Drive Powerstroll
It takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces. Its unique one click docking station (patented) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds.
- Travels up to 16 km (10 miles) on a full battery charge*
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller with fully programmability & comprehensive fault management system
- New push and slide battery removal system
- It is very portable, making transportation simple
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
- Hand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt (200 watt-HD), 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
- Maintenance free airline friendly 2 x 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st), this includes the wheelchair and user combined
- Heavy Duty model – weight capacity 180kg (28st)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.