Drive DeVilbiss Ultra Lightweight Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair
Our Ultra Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair was developed to include all the features of the LAW range with an additional focus on design.
- Grey two tone upholstery with rear pocket.
- Desk style armrests with fabric side panels.
- 43-51cm (17”-20") seat width with a nylon seat & back canvas.
- 20cm (8”) puncture proof front tyres.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Quick release, swing away, height adjustable footrests.
- Folds up easily for storage and transportation.
- Silver aluminium frame with a single cross brace.
SELF PROPELLED MODEL
- Quick release aluminium 61cm (24”) wheels with hand rim and grey pneumatic tyres.
- Long reach brakes, which the user may use to reduce speed.
- Weighs only 12.9kg in total.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
Super light weight and perfect for travelling. My Morhee loves it!
I recieved this wheelchair a few days ago, and it is indeed light! Even for me, being a little of a female weakling, can lift it into the boot of my car. It's easy to lock into position and if you need to the wheels are very easily removed. I am very happy with it!
I found it to be very easy to assemble and maneuver around. Genuinely lightweight and it fits in the boot of a small car when folded. Comfortable to sit in too.
I find it to be a fantastic wheelchair for the price. I find a couple of minor nuisance with the chair, the angle of the foot plates & my bottom sticking out in between the seat and the back of the chair but I still find it a fantastic buy, especially if you are looking for a lighter wheelchair.