Drive DeVilbiss X-Fold Rollator
The X Fold Rollator is extremely lighteweight and can be folded to a compact size, allowing the walking to easily fit into all car boots. This lightweight and portable rollator weighs just 7.5 kg for easy transportation.
- Folds in two directions for a very compact size
- Sturdy yet lightweight aluminium cross brace and frame
- Integral seat handle is a useful handgrip for pulling rollator when used as a shopper or for carrying when folded
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated
- Ergonomic loop brakes with internally routed brake cables for added safety
- Push button height adjustment on handles to suit user requirements
- Front wheels can be set in either “swivel” position for easy manoeuvrability or “fixed” position for extra stability
- Reflectors included to enhance visibility at dusk or when dark
- Ideal to fold and put in the boot of a small car or on public transport
- Removable storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials
- Width: 64cm
- Depth: 68cm
- Height Minimum: 81cm
- Height Maximum: 94cm
- Seat Width: 46cm
- Seat Depth: 23cm
- Seat Height Min: 56cm
- Seat Height Max: 56cm
- Weight: 8kgs
- Weight Capacity: 135kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, does this unit come in the colour purple?
The x-fold rollator comes in a grey metallic type colour - This is the only colour provided.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
Very happy with product and fast delivery.
Great service recommended to all
It does just what I need it to do. It's lightweight, easy to use and easy to fold. A fastener to help keep it folded would have been good but I made my own strap out of valcro.
It's a good product and it's easy to use & fold, it's just what I've been looking for. Would definitely recommend it.
My wife's mother didn't want to use any of these walking helpers but we convinced her to try one and oh are we glad we did! She absolutely loves it and now she is getting out and about without any bother. It's very easy to fold so that it can go into the boot of most hatchbacks or even just half fold it and put it in the back seat. It's well built, even though it is a bit heavy, but to be fair it's not something you notice when its in use. It also is very stable. Overall we are very happy with our purchase.