Drive DeVilbiss Eazy Rider Mobility Scooter
This stylish Eazy Rider Mobility Scooter was inspired by some of the leading designs in the Motorcycle industry. This allows it to move away from the traditional type of scooter, creating desirability and excitement to the driving experience.
The Eazy Rider is our modern design 15kph (9mph) scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive range. This easy to operate vehicle provides state of the art performance and will give years of dependable service.
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility.
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling.
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system.
- Motorbike style wheels with chrome mud guards.
- All round lighting, inc large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights.
- Twin dial digital dash.
- Trip computer with odometer.
- Excellent manoeuvrability and turning circle.
- Easy to use controls.
- Height adjustable headrest.
- Length: 166cm
- Width: 76cm
- Height: 115cm
- Max Weight Capacity: 180kgs
- Weight: 100kg (without batteries)
- Max Gradient: 10°
- Twin rear view mirrors.
- Large accommodating footwell with anti slip rubber mat.
- Additional Hand Brake.
- Angle adjustable handle bars.
- Key ignition for security.
- Rear bumper provides additional protection.
- Anti tip wheels.
- Width adjustable armrests.
- Lockable and removable rear pannier available**
- Large seat back storage pocket.
- Recommended: 2 x 97ah Gel Batteries**.
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st/390lb).
- Top speed of up to 15kph (9mph).*
- Max range of 50km (31 miles).*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
The Easy Rider scooter is simply stunning, it feels and looks like a motorbike. It's too big to fit into house, just like a motorbike! I have to climb up onto it from wheelchair which is very easy to do with the rotating seat. As much as I enjoy it, it could be a tiny bit smaller. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
I purchased the top of the range Easy Rider, and I simply can't put into words how glad I am! It was delivered on time and was very easy to set up. It's so much fun and very comfortable, I take joy in every opportunity to take it out for a spin! Every time I'm out, people stop to talk and express their envy! I love the machine to bits, and I'm looking forward to using it for a very long time.