Drive DeVilbiss Borg Dual Motor Electric Recliner Lift Chair
The Borg Range brings a contemporary style to our Restwell portfolio and these inviting chairs are truly the softest, most comfortable recliner chairs we have ever produced.
Upholstered in luxurious leather and matching PVC the Borg Riser Recliner Armchair is available with a single or dual motor mechanism. The dual motor will allow you to operate and move the legrest and the backrest independently. The single motor model features a spacesaver frame which only requires 6cm (2”) space behind the backrest
Superb Comfort, Style & Performance
- The risers have a distinct lift, rest and recline action.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- Supreme comfort snooze position.
- Stylish design to add to any decor.
- Simple to operate handsets across the range.
- Soft and comfortable design.
- Built in storage pocket.
- Upholstered in luxurious leather with matching PVC.
- Safety key built into the hand controller.
- Battery back-up (Battery operated reset function).*
- The risers are ideal for people with limited mobility, helping them rise to their feet effortlessly.
- Safe recline distance 6cm (2”) (Excludes Dual Motor).
- Features castors to aid movement.
* Batteries not included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We know our products are among the best and most reliable on the market. We are so confident that we have backed all of our products with a 2 Year Parts Warranty.
If you believe you may need warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 97 30 64 and we will arrange for our technicians to get your product back to working order.
Delighted with the quick delivery - my husband is enjoying the chair and thinks it's excellent!
I recently had a hip replacement so I purchased this chair. It's been of very good use for me. I'm fully on the road to recovery now but I can still find use for it given my damaged spine. Both the leg and back rests are easy to adjust and I can see how the riser part will be useful as time goes on. I find it to be really good value and would recommend it.
It's a good chair, it does what it says. Just the thing for any senior like me are having trouble getting up.